Performance/Behavior Observation Lab
Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) Testbed
See “Sasangohar, F., Cummings, M.L., Scott, S.D. (2014). Supervisory-level Interruption Recovery in Time-critical Control Tasks. Applied Ergonomics, 45, 1148-1156.” for more details.
Tobii Pro Glasses 2 and Tobii Pro Nano
Noldus Portable Observation Lab
Virtual Reality Glasses
Augmented Reality Glasses
These devices have been used for the following studies and published journals:
- FWD: a PTSD Continuous Monitoring System
- D3N2: Detection of Drowsy Driving Among Night-shift Nurses
- HypoglycemiaMonitor: Early Detection of Hypoglycemic Events through Hand Tremor Monitoring
- mHELP: Mental Health Evaluation and Lookout Program for College Students
- McDonald, A.D., Sasangohar, F.*, Jatav, A.K.1, Rao, A.2 (2019). Continuous Monitoring and Detectionof Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Triggers Among Veterans: A Supervised Machine Learning Approach. IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, 9 (3), 201-211.
Heartmath emWave Pro
ACE Lab uses the Heartmath emWave Pro to measure the heart rate variability and coherence rating of a participant using the pulse on an earlobe. This equipment is often used in studies which measure the stress and physical symptoms or markers of stress. The Hearthmath emWave Pro has been used in the following studies: