Jukrin Moon is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Texas A&M University. As part of her dissertation research, she is currently investigating how incident management teams cognitively function together as an integrated system using a macroergonomics approach..
Overall, her research interests center around understanding interactions among humans, technologies, and teams, and thereby better designing and managing the behaviors of networked systems in safety critical domains.
She chose ACE-Lab & Texas A&M’s ISEN department as it is a great fit for her passion to better understand emerging topics in human factors, ergonomics, and systems engineering.
- Office: Emerging Technologies Building (ETB) – Room 2006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education & Work
- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2014 – Present
- M.S., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 2014, Daejeon, Korea
- B.S., Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 2012, Daejeon, Korea
- Procter & Gamble Korea, Supply network operations division, Intern, 2010, Seoul, Korea
- Bain & Company Korea, CRM strategy development project for a leading cosmetics company, Research assistant, 2008 – 2009, Seoul, Korea
- Accenture Korea, B2C CRM strategy development project for a leading electronics company, Intern, 2008, Seoul, Korea
- Investigating team cognition in incident management
- Designing a veteran-centered post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) tool
- Son, C., Sasangohar, F., Peres, S. C., Neville, T. J., Moon, J., & Mannan, M. S. (2018). Modeling an incident management team as a joint cognitive system. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 56, 231-241. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlp.2018.07.021
- Bae, S. Y., Moon, J., & Morrison, J. R. (2017). Design of engineering courses as a service: Emotions, senses, and implementation. International Journal of Engineering Education, 33(5), 1561-1574. ISSN: 0949-149X
- Moon, J., Lee, D., Lee, T., Ahn, J., Shin, J., Yoon, K., & Choi, D. (2015). Group decision procedure to model the dependency structure of complex systems: Framework and case study for critical infrastructures. Systems Engineering, 18(4), 323-338. https://doi.org/10.1002/sys.21306