Mahnoosh Sadeghi is a Ph.D. student in Industrial Engineering. She obtained her B.S. degree in Petroleum Engineering and Economics from Sharif University of Technology in Tehran, Iran. She is currently working on statistically and mathematically modeling physiological reactions to the onset of PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) symptoms. In her free time, Mahnoosh enjoys playing the piano, cooking and watching movies.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education & Work
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, 2020 (anticipated), Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- B.S., Petroleum Engineering, minor, Economics,2016, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- Insight Data Science, Data scientist, New York City, NY, (06/2019—09/2019)
- Lextant Corporation,UX research intern, Columbus, Ohio, (05/2018—08/2018)
- PTSD Smart Detection System using Machine Learning Algorithms
- Sadeghi, M., Thomassie, R., & Sasangohar, F. (2017, September). Objective assessment of functional information requirements for patient portals. In Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 1788-1792). Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Khanade, K., Sasangohar, F., Sadeghi, M., Sutherland, S., & Alexander, K. (2017, September). Deriving information requirements for a smart nursing system for intensive care units. In Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 653-654). Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications.