Margaret Fowler is a master’s student with the Industrial and Systems Engineering Department. Additionally, she is a member of the Applied Cognitive Ergonomics Laboratory and works currently at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute as a graduate research assistant. She has led several project teams throughout her time at Texas A&M University and, most recently, to aid her in her research focused on trust in automation. Her general interest in this research is to understand what aspects of operations and design lead to trust and mistrust, and ultimately, how these factors can affect user behavior. In her free time, she serves as the President of the Texas A&M Powerlifting team consisting of 55 lifters.
- Email: email@example.com
Education & Work
- MS. Texas A&M University, Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering (Dec. 2020)
- BS. Texas A&M University, Industrial Engineering (Aug. 2020)
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute, Graduate Research Assistant / System Reliability. (January 2019 – Present)
- Textron Specialized Vehicles, Manufacturing Engineering Intern / Integrated Supply Chain. (May – August 2017)
- Dixie Chopper, Quality Engineering Intern / Integrated. (June – August 2016)