Xiaomei (Naomi) Wang, Ph.D. is a postdoctoral researcher in the Applied Cognitive Ergonomics Laboratory (ACE-Lab). Dr. Wang leads projects related to safety of offshore oil and gas industry, and decision support of command, control, communications and computers (C4). Her research interests are in cognitive engineering, machine learning, human decision-making, data analysis and visualization.
- Office: Emerging Technologies Building (ETB) – Room2024
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering (Human Factors), University at Buffalo, 2020
- B.S., Industrial Design, Xi’an Jiaotong Univeristy, 2014
- Wang, X., Bisantz, A. M., Bolton, M. L., Cavuoto, L., & Chandola, V. (2020). Explaining Supervised Learning Models: A Preliminary Study on Binary Classifiers. Ergonomics in Design. https://doi.org/10.1177/1064804620901641
- Wang, X., Kim, T.C., Hegde, S., Hoffman, D.J., Benda, N.C., Franklin, E.S., Lavergne, D., Perry, S.J., Fairbanks, R.J., Hettinger, A., Roth, E.M., Bisantz, A.M. Design and Evaluation of an Integrated, Patient-focused Electronic Health Record Display for Emergency Medicine. Applied Clinical Informatics, 10(4), 693-706.
- Wang, X., Berg, R., McGeorge, N., LaVergne, D., Benda, N., & Bisantz, A. (2018). Assessing Interaction Strategies for Health IT: An Entropy Based Approach. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care, 7(1), 82–86.
- Wang, X., Blumenthal, H.J., Hoffman, D., Benda, N., Kim, T., Perry, S., Franklin, E.S., Roth, E., Hettinger, A.Z., Bisantz, A.M. (2019). Patient-related Workload Prediction in the Emergency Department: A Big Data Approach. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care, 8(1), 33–36.